The purposes, forwhich we collect your personal data are: improvement of our service,communication with visitors to this site, user data processing forthe purpose of online sales, providing services associated with thewebsite’s specialization, , and for other actions listedbelow. Personal data storage and processingWe collect and process yourpersonal data only with your willing consent.
We reserve the rightto change this policy at any given time, of which you will bepromptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to datewith the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
1.What User Data We Collect
When you visit thewebsite, we may collect the following data:
• Your IPaddress.
• Your contactinformation (name and surname, date of birth) and e-mail address,phone number, home address, bank card information.
• Otherinformation such as interests and preferences.
• Data profileregarding your online behavior on our website.
2.Why We Collect Your Data
We are collectingyour data for several reasons:
• To betterunderstand your needs.
• To improveour services and products.
• To send youpromotional emails containing the information we think you will findinteresting.
• To contactyou to fill out surveys and participate in other types of marketresearch.
• To customizeour website according to your online behavior and personalpreferences.
3.Safeguarding and Securing the Data
"website", "service" is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. "website", "service"sportbeautyblog.webflow.io has done all in its power toprevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure byimplementing the latest technologies and software, which help ussafeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collectby using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs.After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data iscompletely removed from our systems.Please note thatcookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way.They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful andwhich you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want todisable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of yourinternet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for majorinternet browsers).
5.Links to Other Websites
6.Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, youmight wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data.You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are fillingthe forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box whichyou can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personalinformation.
If you have alreadyagreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us viaemail (firstname.lastname@example.org )and we will be morethan happy to change this for you.